Get up to speed on the future of wireline
Wireline Operator 101 – Four-Week Course
Our Wireline Operator 101 training provides an in-depth understanding of the wireline industry and coated-cable wireline completions at our headquarters in Aledo, TX. After training, the positions will rotate to either Midland, TX, or Noble, OK. Upon successful completion of this course, Reach Wireline offers housing accommodations, but no relocation reimbursement.
For training to join our team, students receive hourly pay based on their qualifications (40 hour-weeks with no overtime for four  weeks).
Salary range for graduates: $75,000+
Based on assigned district and CDL qualifications
- No experience necessary
- CDL preferred, but not mandatory
- Clean Driving Record (no more than three moving violations in the last three years)
- Clear drug and alcohol screen
- Must pass background check
- Must complete a physical agility test
To sign up for our next course or to find out more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.